Tinkerer 0.2 Beta Released
- Support for Drafts.
- Fixes for cross-references and embedded images which were not displaying correctly on home page and RSS feed.
- Ensure Tinkerer runs only from the blog root directory unless when setting up a new blog (this prevents accidental deletes and mysterious exceptions).
- Minimal support for documentation - prev and next links will be displayed on pages under doc/ or docs/ path.
- Many other small extension fixes.
- CSS fixes (gradient not showing in Firefox, page not scaling correctly on retina displays, many other small tweaks).
Upgrading from 0.1
There are a couple of steps required if upgrading from 0.1:
In your conf.py replace:
# Add file patterns to exclude from build exclude_patterns = 
# Add file patterns to exclude from build exclude_patterns = ["drafts/*"]
This will make Sphinx stop warning you about drafts not being included in the build.
Make sure your master.rst file ends with a blank line. If not, append a blank line at the end of it.
A big Thank You to everyone who showed interest in the project and for the valuable feedback you provided.